Metropolitan Home Loans is recognized as a market leader. The Management and Underwriting staff have well over 25 years experience closing and funding FHA loans. We offer common sense underwriting and credit approval. Some of the benefits of an FHA loan include:
- FHA new purchase loans with as little as 3% down and no money down in some cases
- Low Interest Rates/Market Rates even with low credit scores
- Credit Scores can be as low as 500
- Non-Traditional credit allowed on FHA loans
- Refinance up to 97% of the appraised value
- FHA Cash-out refinances up to 95% of the appraised value
- Seller can credit up to 6% of sales price toward buyers closing costs
- Gifts funds for down payment and closing costs allowed on FHA loans
- No cash reserves required
- Non-Occupying Borrowers allowed to help qualify
- Eligible property types: SFR, Condos, Townhomes, 1-4 Units, Manufactured homes, Rural properties
- Reverse mortgages available homeowners over 62 years of age
- FHA Secure loan program is a new refinance option that is being offered through the Fair Housing Administration to homeowners who have fallen behind on their mortgage payments due to increasing interest rates and payments on their adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs).
- FHA 203(k) program is the Department's primary program for the rehabilitation and repair of single family properties
Contact your Metropolitan representative for details and benefits of a FHA mortgage loan.